Thursday, June 3, 2021

Who Are The Enablers To Hide Out Carole Wells Doheny?

The enablers are gay men with two bedroom apartments that she contributes to the rent and uses as a "pit stop" all over the United States.  They drive her around when she is in town, or in some instances, drive her to the Canadian border to cross and get drugs

She uses property managers of apartment buildings to launder money into the business, as many of 10 that I was told about, and uses these buildings as "pit stops" to hide out when in town.  She uses women who work in 9 to 5 jobs primarily law firm and employment agencies that place women in medical facilities.

She uses people like Kleenex.  And in these horrible financial times will do almost anything for the $100.00 bills she offers.  I have had two men come to my door within the last month both wearing mask and baseball hats that hide their faces so I could not identify them. They are the same in description except one was black and the other Mexican-Hispanic.  Both in their 30's, thin build, and both did exactly the same thing ;  knock on the door three times with force, when I didn't answer knocked again.  Because I was watching through the security hole in my door, I could see they did not go to any other apartment just mine.  This last one, called someone for instructions and knocked on the door again before leaving.  I allege, Carole Wells Doheny has hired these guys to do whatever if I opened the  door which I will not do.

I am hoping the FBI has had "witnesses" come forward over Zoom and give sworn testimony as to what happened to me on May 28, 2008 in the operating room at UCLA Medical Center and as a result has "probable  cause" to get an indictment before a Grand Jury and "Doheny" knows this from all her connections and thus is afraid of my testimony.  That is my hope for Justice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment