Thursday, June 17, 2021

How To Discredit The Truth?

 I finally realize what Carole Wells Doheny has been planning for years ...to discredit me in any ways she can from telling the truth.  And the truth is that she was behind Dr.  Dorigo and UCLA Medical Center to conspirer to perform a radical hysterectomy on me at age 65 on May 28, 2008.  What I didn't realize was that weekend was Memorial Day and she stayed in the brand new multi million dollar new medical building on the UCLA campus as Janet Winston; and I was in the old building that Dr. Dorigo never came to see me after the surgery until hours before I was released, because he was with Wells as me and paid how many hundred dollar bills for it? 

Just how horrible was this plan?  How many people were involved and how much money changed hands?  If UCLA Medical Center was paid 2.2 million dollars for 4 liver transplants for JAPANESE MOB BOSSES, how much money were they paid for elder abuse and the cover up of the fraud for now 13 years later?  It's one thing to have sexual abuse charges as UCLA Medical Center has just had for women in a class action lawsuit of over 5500, it is something else for ELDER ABUSE for a woman 65 years old and everything she was born with from the waist ( 8 different parts of the body) and under go surgery that could have cost her life?  There is no comparison.

Unfortunately for me, the Department of Health and Human Services referred the case to the California Department of Justice - which is not the FEDERAL Department of Justice who would have taken action, or at the least contact me if they needed more information.  As it turns out, it took me 8 years to learn I NEVER HAD CANCER.  There is a reason why in the law FRAUD gets more time for a statue of limitation to prosecute, because it is deception you are dealing with.

This has been a nightmare for me.  The only ray of hope were the 40 women who filed a federal lawsuit in Georgia against the doctor who performed hysterectomies on them for no reason other than to be paid by Medicare - exactly the same as my case.  They had an independent Whistleblower to expose the fraud unlike my case where I am both the Whistleblower and the Victim.  Taking on the Medical Profession and especially the UCLA Medical Center make me the all time underdog against a giant.


No comments:

Post a Comment