Monday, June 7, 2021

My Internet Has Been Hacked For Pictures Of Me On June 2, 2021

 I want the FBI to know my pictures stored on my internet page have been hacked on June 2nd, the same day the Mexican-Hispanic man came to my door with a mask and baseball hat knocking on my door.  Was he trying to see what I look like to harm me outside my apartment before a Grand Jury indicts UCLA Medical Center and all involved especially Carole Wells Doheny?

This is the first time this page has been hacked in 2021, so I decided to look at it and they say "the folder is empty".  I have never pulled up this page, but someone is doing it on a weekly basis.  Someone wants to know who I am writing.  I wonder why?

After all of this in just one week, I've told my son Tony, I will not leave my apartment unless an emergency and I've asked him to do all my marketing which he agreed to do and did. I am not going to take a chance that something could happen to me, or something is planted in my apartment to discredit me as a upstanding citizen who has told the truth about all the criminal activities.  That would make Carole Wells Doheny day.  What she doesn't know is that all my blogs can be admitted into evidence in a court of law in the federal system and thus my blog now.

If the FBI wants to visit me at my apartment let me know before knocking on my door.  You have my email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment