Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Largest Settlement in US History of 1.1. Billion Dollars by USC For Sexual Abuse and PS 3/26/21

 Today, USC in Los Angeles Superior Court agreed to paying, an addition to the $215 million last year, another $852 million for 710 women for sexual abuse at USC by Dr. George Tyndall.  This makes a total of $1.1 Billion dollars the largest settlement in US history.

USC is a private university unlike UCLA which is a public university owned and operated by the State of California.  The USC case was filed and settled in the Superior Court, unlike my case which involved Medicare FRAUD and therefore is a federal case in federal court.  Is that why no action has been taken against UCLA Medical Center and Dr. Oliver Dorigo and Dr. Elizabeth Wagar  who have not been named and charged in a federal lawsuit?

On May 28, 2021 it will be 13 years since I underwent major fraudulent cancer surgery just for money.  Dr. Dorigo fled the US after 2 years the Department of Justice in California had the case and did absolutely nothing, including not arresting him or have him post bail.  He is a German citizen and just had to get his passport and a plane ticket and fled in 2012 for either Germany or France.  Dr. Elizabeth Wagar fled for Houston, Texas at the same time  

I was 65 years old when I had the surgery, today I am 78 years old just 3 weeks younger than President Biden.  I wonder what he would think about this situation since cancer is such an important subject to him?  It's not fair that all these cases are for sexual abuse which does not put their lives in danger as mine did with major cancer surgery by gynecologist Dr. Oliver Dorigo, and yet it is kept in the dark, no exposure so other women do not know that they could be victims of this fraud like me.

I am willing to work with the FBI and the federal government in any way I can.  Through my Blog I asked all medical personnel who were in the operating room to contact the FBI in the Los Angeles office and tell them exactly what happened.  I don't know what else I can do?

I also want to remind everyone it was the Department of Health and Human Services (a federal agency) who sent investigators to my home to interview me - the ONLY agency and they found I was a victim of ELDER ABUSE.  I didn't say it - the federal government said it.  All the women involved with the USC lawsuit were not over 65 and not on Medicare.  PS 3/26/21


No comments:

Post a Comment