Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I Had My Second Pfizer Shot And No Side Effects

 This morning I had my second Covid-19 Vaccine at Cedars Sinai and I feel Great.  I have had no side effects at all, and I urge everyone who can get one, to make an appointment and get your shot wherever      you can.  This will not only save your life, but protect your family and friends.  There is nothing to be frighten of.  I am 78 years old and I feel like I'm 50 again.  

With all of these various virus around the world,  you can not take a chance you won't get it.  Not only should every American get the shot or shots, but with the vaccine we have left over, I'm  sure President Biden will direct that the surplus go to our allies and people in need in South America  and Africa.  Only when the world is vaccinated will the world return to "normal".


No comments:

Post a Comment