Saturday, March 6, 2021

I Got My First Pfizer Shot And My Appointment For The Second Shot

On March 3, 2021, I got my first Corvid 19 shot, and in 3 weeks will get the second shot.  I encourage all Americans to get the shots as soon as they can.  That is the only way we will get back to "normal" when it is safe for everyone to go about their daily life as we knew it to be before March of 2020. 

The irresponsible governors of 4 different states should be sued for "negligence" for saying their constituents do not have to wear masks, and to open all businesses to 100%.  They are jus as stupid as Trump, and look where that got us - over 500,000 people are dead - do you want to be one of them?

My experience at Cedars Sinai was very professional and fast.  I have a medical file with them, and did not know where to go for the shot.  So I recommend everyone check out where you can get your shot whether it is one or two as soon as you can.  Thank God I no longer have to worry that Carole Wells Doheny will interfere with my appointments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment