Monday, September 21, 2020

My Blog Has Been Hacked To Prevent FBI and Media To Have Information

 I've just discovered that my blog is not available as Janet's Journey or Janet's Journey To Hope for anyone to read.  This can only be the work of Carole Wells Doheny and organize crime so she is not exposed to national media of her involvement in my case.  Especially news media on a national level such as The New York Times.  I tried in March to give them information and again now regarding the fraudulent cancer surgeries I was subjected to at UCLA Medical Center.  Especially with the latest revelations regarding "Excess Hysterectomies" in Georgia and my latest blog just posted on September 19th.  That is fraud with Medicare Fraud, as my case is, and the reason I posted my blog.  I've notified The New York Times of this story, and only discovered today the information I gave them to look up my blog is not mine but other women names Janet Watson Winston and the handy work of Carole Wells Doheny.

The point being anyone who wanted to research my blog couldn't.  I ask the FBI to look into this matter and anyone in the media who wants information just email me at janetwatsonwinston@gmail.com so we can connect and discuss this situation.

Carole Wells Doheny has done everything in her power to make my life hell including subjecting me to a radical hysterectomy at age 65 that could have killed me.  Her criminal connections are beyond belief, but that is what organize crime is.  Thank God this new information regarding Georgia and immigrants who were subjected to hysterectomies  just to bill Medicare, is what I've been saying regarding my own case since February, 2011 was just exposed nationally on television on Friday. 

I will not be stopped until all involved in the planning of my surgery are held accountable.  Hopefully the medical professionals around the world have contacted the FBI to confirm what happened on May 28, 2008 at UCLA Medical Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment