Thursday, September 10, 2020

Gynecologist Dr. Robert Hadden Update from 2-22-20

I posted on my blog on February 22, 2020, gynecologists' Dr. Robert Hadden had been charged with sexual assault after Andrew Yang wife came forward and signed a complaint with the Manhattan District Attorney.  This resulted in many women coming forward and joined in the lawsuit.

Yesterday the Grand Jury did its job and charged Dr. Hadden with sexual assault.  After over 12 years since I was fraudulently subjected to a radical hysterectomy that the investigators for the Department of Health & Human Services found to be ELDER ABUSE and I describe as TORTURE, I have been hoping other women would come forward from UCLA Medical Center and Dr. Oliver Dorigo to join in a criminal complaint for Medicare Fraud.  I don't know if because it is a "State" issue and not a "Federal" one in New York that the District Attorney acted so fast or because the doctor is there to arrest and Dr. Dorigo is not?

I am hoping my request for all the professional medical staff in the operating room on May 28, 2008 will contact the FBI in the Los Angeles office and
 tell them exactly what happened over and above what I told them to proceed with a grand jury here in Los Angeles.

Just read my Blog of 2-22-20 to get all the facts on Dr. Hadden and now 7 months later results are happening.  I will never give up hope I'll have justice as these women will now have.

No comments:

Post a Comment