Friday, May 15, 2020

Janet's Journey To Hope Posted June 6, 2017


After I found Images of Janet's Journey To Hope for Janet Singer and posted May 1, 2019, I  had to research exactly where the differences were.  I found that on June 6, 2017, over two years before 2019, I had posted on my blog JANET'S JOURNEY TO HOPE that included my picture on June 6, 2017.  I also had to acknowledge my blog address as janetsjourneytohope.blogspot.com, because they were all in lower case letters with no spaces and therefore no "exact" presentation on the internet.
However, the posting of my blog article on June 6, 2017 is exactly the same.  If it is true that anytime you use your name or the same name they are posted together by Google.  I am not internet proficient.  I am dependent on my son Tony to help me out when I need a question answered.

The whole purpose of this blog now is that if a viewer of mine which is world wide and just imputes Janet's Journey To Hope, my blog may not come up as happened with my case and reason for my alarm, but rather Images of Janet Singer with her husband an African American couple and some articles from my blog as "author" Janet Watson Winston.  I am white and I have never had breast cancer and I want my world wide views to know that.  I never thought I would have to make that distension since I created my blog in December, 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment