Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Barbara Walters & ABC Change The View Format to Add Guest Speakers


After the viewing this morning of Sunny Hostin pushing her "A Woman of Color" should be Joe Biden's Vice President, and questioned Senator Duckworth from Illinois her opinion after she was introduced as a possible candidate herself,  I ask you invite a civilian registered voter once a week for her opinion on various subjects.  Not anyone connected to Disney, ABC or any one connected to The View, but a civilian who could volunteer her appearance for a charitable donation to her favorite charity.  Perhaps someone from the various university's like NYU, Columbia or around the New York area via video like you do now.  I resent the fact Sunny Hostin in particular can campaign for a "Woman of Color" as the only qualification to be vice president.  You need new blood and fresh opinion that is not subject to pressure by Sunny or Whoopi.  If you could once a week alternate between a Democratic and Republican before the election, it would make the program more interesting from the average woman sitting at home.

I have watched The View from the beginning and unfortunately there was only one Meredith Viaria.
She was a true professional and unbiases toward any guest who appeared on the program.  The show is not the same without Barbara Walters.   She is the executive producer and creator of The View, and over the years with various host, the show has changed.  One thing is that these woman think anyone who runs for office has to get the approval of The View or else they are doomed.  Bring reality back to the show. I would be willing to be your first guest if you want.  Although I live in Los Angeles, via video set up by ABC, I would be sitting at the table.  You can  read my blog  janetsjourneytohope.blogspot.com that I started in 2009 to see who I am and the opinions I have.  Leave an email where I could reach you if interested on this blog as a comment.

P.S. I ask Sunny Hostin didn't law school teach her what the statue of  Lady Justice  stands for?  She balances the Scales of Justice, but she is also BLINDFOLDED.  The law does not judge on "Color" or anything else other than the law,  that is why she is blindfolded.  Any political office is not judged by color, but experience, ability to be fair and to instill trust and leadership - one's "color" does not count.  I have added this on May 14, 2020..

No comments:

Post a Comment