I want to make sure my Viewers and Friends know I will be tied up in the hospital for my 2nd Hip Replacement and recover at a Rehabilitation Health Center I say this because Carole Wells Doheny will assume my identity as Janet Watson or Janet Winston until I am home. She is 5'4, brown eyes and bleach blond hair.
She says she is Phil Watson's daughter the famous 2 time Stanley Cup winner. She would be known in the South as "White Trash" since her birth mother crossed state lines to give up and place with the state to be adopted as she personally told me. She wants everyone to think she is rich as a "Doheny" but she is not since her husband blew his brains out with a gun by accident or suicide as she told me.
So if you meet her as a Watson or Winston, please email me at janetwatsonwinston@g.mail.com so I can alert the FBI. When I return home I will announce immediately on my Blog I want to wish everyone a Happy Labor Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment