Wednesday, August 12, 2026

I Am Going to Reveal How Carole Wells Doheny Ruined My Family

 In 1986 and 1987 I was reintroduced to Carol Wells Doheny as a Divorce Consultant and since her 2nd husband Walter Karabian filed for divorce as an attorney she needed my help.  It was the worst thing that happened to me in the late '80s.

I received call from the Vice Principal of Beverly Hills asking me if I had SIGNED excuses for my 17-year-old absence for 2 hours per day for 6 weeks before graduation since he was given the honor of giving the Valedictorian Speech at Graduation? I was shocked but I covered for him because had I not, he would not have graduated or being accepted into Berkeley.

The last time I saw Eric was when he was 17 and today, he is 51 years old.  He married a woman with 2 children and married her up north so I wouldn't know.  But the worst is I have two grandchildren Colin and Sophia Winston who I have never met.  I had called the Beverly Hills police and wanted to file a complaint.  They told me because he is 17 and I did not actually witness anything I could not file the complaint he had to do it.  That is where it is today since 1992.

Because I am getting ready for my second Hip Replacement in September, I wanted this all out on the table to make sure if anything went wrong the facts would be out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment