Tuesday, September 24, 2024

UCLA University voted #1 but UCLA Medical Center Not Included

 In June of 2019, UCLA Medical Center was charged with sexual abuse to thousands of women over 35 years and had to pay 700 million dollars to settle the case.  This did not include the University as a public school.  

Today the UCLA University was selected as the Number 1 University, but this does not include the Medical Center, and it shouldn't be.  I want the people of California to know exactly what happened to me 16 years ago with ELDER ABUSE and Medicare Fraud.

I went to UCLA after Cedar-Sinai said I had cancer and needed a hysterectomy.  I didn't believe them, so I contacted the office of Dr. David Feinberg, the CEO of the Medical Center to take over my case.  AT NO TIME DID I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. OLIVER DORIGO, Dr. Feinberg's assistant did.  I felt safe and I have suffered 16 years of injustice as a result.

There has been a massive cover-up to protect UCLA from exposing this fact.  I NEVER HAD CANCER and never needed a radical hysterectomy, but I trusted the CEO of the Medical Center.  I was 65 years old and was ripe with Medicare coverage.

Dr. Oliver Dorigo was a foreign national from Germany and was an independent contractor not on staff which I never knew.  Why would the CEO assign a foreign national to perform a radical hysterectomy on 65 years when the CA 125 test proved one week in advance of surgery, I never had cancer.  And the more important question is WHY the cover up?

I contacted the Department of Health and Human services when I found out I never had cancer in February 2011, and they sent 2 investigators to my home who decided I was a victim of ELDER ABUSE, and it needed to be investigated.

Dr. Dorigo was not investigated or interviewed and when I found out I never had cancer picked up his Passport and fled to his homeland of Germany in December 2012 and has never been seen since.

This is where the case is today.  UCLA Medical Center is a fraud and should be charged as a criminal medical center.

No comments:

Post a Comment