Monday, September 23, 2024

OPEN LETTER to President Joe Biden

 Dear Mr. President,

I debated whether to put this letter in the mail and send it to you at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC 20500, but I decided your act of such kindness needed to be acknowledged to the public.

I received your photo with the handwritten "Thank you for being a part of this team.  I want you to know our fight is your fight.  Joe Biden"

I want you to know the first Presidential campaign was John F. Kennedy in 1960 that I worked on and have continued on since as a Democratic.  I have never had any kind of acknowledgement such as you did this month.  You are such a class act, and I believe God sent you to the American people to save us from that disgraceful Donald Trump and to the world as the Western leader for NATO.

I future believe you will go down in history of one of our greatest Presidents like Washington for your unselfish act to turn the torch over to Vice President Kamala Harris to be the nominee for President on November 5, 2024.  Donald Trump and JV Vance cannot be elected to the office on November 5, 2024, and you put your country and democracy above your own dream of a second term.

Thank you, Mr. President, for all you did over your 4 years in office and how you change our lives and future.  I wish you and Mrs. Biden the very best when you leave the White House.  

With the Greatest Respect,

Janet H. Winston

No comments:

Post a Comment