Monday, August 12, 2024

New Evidence CEO of UCLA Medical Center

Dr. David Feinberg was the CEO of UCLA Medical Center when I had a radical hysterectomy for cancer, and I just found out he is alive and in the Los Angeles  area.

Based on what happened with Dr. Oliver Dorigo and he fled the country and to date has not been found, I want the FBI to know this new evidence to take whatever action they think is appropriate as a defendant.

Dr. David Feinberg is alive and in the Los Angeles area. Unlike Dr. Dorigo I do not know for sure he is alive let alone where he is.  So not to make the same mistake that law enforcement like the FBI could arrest him or take him in for an interview or go before a Grand Jury.

He would be the first of the defendants to be interviewed or charged by the FBI and I wanted to post this blog now to follow up on the one I wrote on August 10, 2024, that exposed Dr. Feinberg as referring me to Dr. Oliver Dorigo.

...........











































































No comments:

Post a Comment