Wednesday, April 3, 2024

What I Know Now I Didn't on 4-26-13 When I Wrote My Blog Dr.Dorigo Had Fled the USA

 When I found out Dr. Oliver Dorigo had left UCLA Medical Center in December 2012 for Germany after the California Department of Justice got my case in 2011, I contacted the federal agency Health & Human Services on 1-15-2011.  They sent 2 investigators to my apartment and put inro writing they wanted my case investigated for ELDER ABUSE.  

When I wrote my Blog "Dr. Dorigo fled the USA for Germany to Avoid Prosecution for Criminal Acts"      I did not know about the CA 125 test that showed I never had cancer in my body one week before I had a radical hysterectomy on May 28, 2008, 16 years ago.

Dr.  Dorigo tried on 3 occasions to have me get chemotherapy which I would not do.  On one occasion I left the office, and an older woman was crying on the sofa.  I asked her what was wrong, and she said Dr, Dorigo said she had to have chemotherapy for her cancer, and she was scared.  I told her I will not have chemotherapy even though I did not know at that time I never had cancer and probably this woman as well. 

That was Dr. Dorigo's and UCLA Medical Center cover up.  If I had just one session of chemotherapy which would be torture, that would be their excuse the treatment wiped it out, even though the pathology report would show the CA 125 test was under 35 and no cancer in the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment