Friday, April 26, 2024

Benjamin Netanyahu Has Created Chaos Around the Middle East

The Prime Minister of Israel has done everything he can to save his butt from going to jail (where he belongs) by bombing the Iranian counsel in Syria and the Palestinas people in Gaza seeking protection from bombings.  This man is a danger to humanity.

Here in the United States, we are having protests on elite college campuses, which we have not had since the '60's and the Viet Nam War.  He has been indicted as a criminal in his own country just like Trump here.  He knew a year in advance of the plan to attack Israel by the terrorist but did nothing.

We could now find ourselves involve with a military conflict with Iran and other middle east countries all in the name of protecting Israel.  Israel should be protected.  But Netanyahu should be forced to resign or taken before the World Court and charged with war crimes.

Just an update for my viewers regarding my UCLA Medical Center fraud case.  Carole Wells Doheny has allegedly had facial surgery to look like me.  That means she can commit crimes in my name and likeness, and I would be blamed for it.  This may account why she has not been arrested so far for Medicare fraud if they are looking for her as an actress and not me.  I am 5'7 with green eyes and she is 5'4 with brown eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment