Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Is Carole Wells Doheny Using a Wheelchair Because of Need for Hip Replacement?

Is Carole Wells Doheny using a wheelchair to get around because she needs a hip replacement and hasn't had the surgery because no orthopedic doctor could talk me into having one myself?  

I know after I broke my hip on August 12, 2018, and had to be taken by ambulance to Saint John's Hospital in Santa Monica, I was asked who my primary doctor was and at the time it was De. Megan E. Chen.  Even though I never saw Dr. Chen, nevertheless, she contacted   Cardiology Consultants of Santa Monica to have a doctor check on me as a "favor" for her.  

The purpose was not that I need a cardiologist, but Dr. Chen needed my Medicare number to charge $8,389.00 to my total bill of $78,000.00 for medical care for Carole Wells Doheny that hadn't been paid.      In other words, Dr Chen committed Medicare Fraud.

Was that the reason Carole Wells Doheny had Dr. Megan E. Chen as her companion to Asia to open bank accounts in Hong Kong, Singapore and China?  After all she committed Medicare fraud for her so what else would she do?  Open accounts in her name as a Chinese doctor from the United States and in return would compensate her well.?

No comments:

Post a Comment