Sunday, March 10, 2024

"Continue the Story" Create a Story is a Fraud by a Scammer

This morning on my Facebook notification under Sean McCaff III, was the following statement:

"Your friends want to hear from you.  Share a recent moment to take them behind the scene, Create a Story".

This fraud is by someone who is a scammer to get information on my dad and myself to defame us or put out false information to discredit us prior to the book being written right now on my dad's career as a New York Ranger for 14 years including the 1940 Stanley Cup win.

This person has hacked into 2 writers I have worked with Sean McCaff III and Samuel Claesson who are "Friends" on my Facebook.  I have been asked by thousands of people since 2009 when I started my Blog to be added as "Friends", but I only have 4 people because I know these people personally either personally or professionally.

I ask the public not to respond to this fraud.  I have not nor would I ask anyone to "Continue the story".

I will ask the FBI if this is something they should look into?  There is only one person on this earth who would do herself or hire someone to do this - Carole Wells Doheny.  She used my father Phil Watson as her own when he was alive and lived in Vancouver, Canada.  She paid off my stepmother Rosemarie Watson and paid her in cash to be her "family".  I know who my father is from the day I was born - Carole Wells does not.

This woman is so jealous of me and used my name as Janet Winston since 1987 and even threaten me in 1987 when I refused to continue as her divorce consultant saying, "Don't say I didn't warn you Jan".  I just didn't know of her connections to organize crime and or drug cartels.

No comments:

Post a Comment