Friday, November 10, 2023

Does Anyone Know Who the Real Jorge Moreno del Valle is from Spain?

On November 6, 2023, I got a Facebook request from a man allegedly known as JORGE MORENO del VALLE from Spain asking to interview me over the phone for his work as a Hollywood Historian and Film Author, He also said he is an agent for actors and a museum owner in Spain.

I replied with my email address and said, "We will communicate this way until I know who you are".  He said he was a fan of my former deceased husband Henry Levin who was a motion picture director.  He gave my husband's motion picture credits for the '50's not his most recent such as Dean Martin Matt Helm's "Murderous Row" and the "Ambushers".  I wrote I was surprised he knew so much about Henry Levin.

He said he was a fan of mine and wanted an autographed photo of me sent to him in Spain not emailed.  I thought that was odd, so I started research on him on the internet.  The only things I can find out is that he is none of the things he told me was but just a man who wants autographs.  As a matter of fact, most of the information is very negative.

On November 9, 2023, he asked if I had any old scripts from movies I was in, or Henry directed?  I did not respond to this email.  He asked again to be sure to send the photo to Spain "as soon as possible".  Why?

So, I decided to ask my Viewers around the world does anyone know who this man is?  I find it too weird this man from Spain all of a sudden appears.  I have been reeving fan letters from all over the world asking me to sign the enclosed pictures they include with postage paid return envelopes.  All to my home address which is nowhere to be found to my knowledge.

This is something Carole Wells Doheny would put someone up to but for what reason?  Whatever it is it cannot be good and then I question whether it would be legal.  Is this something for the FBI to look into?

No comments:

Post a Comment