Monday, November 6, 2023

All Medicare Fraud Involved with My Case Had the Backing of Carole Wells Doheny

This woman set out to use me and my Medicare Number for her benefit since I told her in 1987, I would no longer represent her as a Divorce Consultant.  I don't know how she did it or the help she got to know exactly every medical appointment I had.  She came in from a back door while I was in the examining room and in reality, whatever she needs such as a prescription the doctor would prescribe for me if he could get away with it.

I saw a nurse show my primary doctor the billing for Medicare of $400.00 and the doctor write on the bill $250.00 because that is what she would pay.  When I went to UCLA Medical Center in March 2008 to check out "spotting" Dr. Dorigo said "Maybe I just need a D&C".  He never took a pap test or anything other than a physical examination, because I had my file from Cedars-Sinai that did say I had Stage 3 cancer, and I didn't believe them. 

I signed the authorization to have a Radical Hysterectomy if needed but I never thought it would come to that, especially when he delayed the surgery for 2 months so he could go on vacation.  I did not know what the CA125 test meant until years later and telling me I never had cancer and contacted The Health & Human Services through Medi-Cal.  They referred the case to the California Department of Justice on 2-4-2011 when I found out what the CA125 test meant.  Nothing was done so I went to the FBI in 2015 and asked them to investigate and became a Whistleblower against UCLA Medical Center and all involved with my case.  That is where it is today.

On May 28, 2008, I had a radical hysterectomy for cancer and never had cancer.  Carole Wells Doheny arranged to have surgery after I was wheeled out to recovery.  Every hospital whether it was UCLA Medical Center, Providence St. John's Hospital or University Foot & Ankle Hospital, Carole Wells Doheny was there at the same time and paid cash for her room and surgeries. She could not get service in her name or didn't want anyone to know where she was as the criminal she is. 

I ask the FBI again in my Blog to arrest her for Elder Abuse, Medicare Fraud and Conspiracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment