Friday, July 14, 2023

I Have Been Blessed as a Beauty Queen, Motion Picture and Television Actress During the Sixties

No one ever told me as a young girl I was pretty let alone beautiful growing up in Los Angeles.  In 1959 I was entered in the contest "California Fashion Model of the Year" by my modeling agent William Adrian "for experience".  Much to his surprise and mine I won and my picture appeared on the front page of either the L.A. Times or Herald Examiner and he told me "I should bend down and kiss his shoes".  I was signed by 20th Century Fox to an acting school contract at fifteen and a half years old.

In 1961 I entered the Miss Hollywood contest for the Miss Universe pageant and I was first runner up, but because the winner gave up her crown to get married, I became Miss California until I crowned Marilyn Tindal Miss California on TV in 1962.  That lead to my working in motion pictures and television.  The most notable were the 3 Deam Martin Matt Helm movies.  The William Holden "Alverez Kelly".  I met my husband Director Henry Levin on the 2nd Helm Movie in 1966.  I was lucky to be casted in "I Dream of Jeannie" and "Batman" just to name of few.  I am now receiving fan letters from fans all over the United States and Europe much to my surprise at age 80.

The point of this Blog now is that the most important thing in my life now is to protect women from what I went through as a fraudulent cancer hysterectomy for money only as Elder Abuse.  I have tried for 15 years and so far no success, but I hopeful the FBI will find the people responsible and arrest them starting with Carole Wells Doheny and Dr. Oliver Dorigo.

Donald J. Trump got away with criminal behavior for decades and now Justice is making him pay with Indictments from New York, Florida and Georgia and Washington DC are in line.

1 comment:

  1. I just became familiar with your work in watching Batman “A Piece of the Action” this morning which also casted the late Bruce Lee and Roger Carmel (Harry Mudd in Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete