Tuesday, July 4, 2023

I Have 243 Blogs and 2 of Them I want to Bring Up To Date

When I started my Blog in December, 2009, I had no idea where it would take me or how valuable with information it would hold for the public around the world.  A woman in the United States is the same as a woman in Hong Kong, Japan, England, France or South America and Africia.  In other words, we're all built alike, and our medical needs are the same especially with OB/Gym doctors. 

The first Blog was written on May 2010 "Cancer Tumor Antigen 125 test."  I did not know at that time the test known as CA 125 would have such an important part in my case and every woman around the world who is told "She has cancer and needs a hysterectomy".  I want now to alert women how important it is and how they should check their pathology report to confirm their CA 125 was under 35, if so NO CANCER.

The second was written in April 2017 "University of California Secret Account Exposed"` because it showed Janet Napolitano who was head of the University of California Regents had a secret account of $176 million dollars with no oversight.  

My point here is what I've said about UCLA Medical Center one of the 10 campuses under the University of California banner.  I had a radical hysterectomy at age 65 only for money.  To bill Medicare and Dr. Oliver Dorigo a foreign national to be paid by Carole Wells Doheny in back-to-back surgeries on May 28, 2008.  He fled the country in December 2012 and never to be seen again to be held accountable. 

So, this is my update.  I hope it helps the FBI.

No comments:

Post a Comment