Monday, November 21, 2022

I Made a Mistake Regarding Samuel Clemens and I want to Correct it Now

I posted on my Blog that Samuel Clemens of Classic Images had scammed me regarding a telephone conversation we had a few months ago, because a woman I spoke with at Classic Images Photostock told me "I had probably been scammed by a man named Samuel Clemens who is Mark Twain and does not work for Classic Images"

I just read the article he wrote featuring the interview he did with me, and I want everyone to know he is real journalist and did an outstanding job on my article.  There were even a number of pictures I had never seen before, so I include the 4 pages he published (please click on enclosed link below).

It is never too late to say one is sorry for a mistake and that is exactly what I am doing now.  I told him when he is in Los Angeles to call me, and I'll take him to lunch to say thank you for the article. 

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Arn5H7JRm_zXhRdUUjkSCNOZ-p6M?e=aWMqrh


No comments:

Post a Comment