Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Was Dr. Oliver Dorigo Involved with Laundering Money for Carole Wells Doheny?

I first saw Dr. Oliver Dorigo in March 2008 but did not have surgery for a radical hysterectomy for a "very rare cancer" until May 28, 2008, two months later. Why?  I just realize when I spoke to Dr. Dorigo to schedule surgery, he told me he had a scheduled vacation to Europe and the surgery would have to be May 28, 2008.  Did he and Carole Wells Doheny fly to Germany where Dr. Dorigo holds a passport to open a bank account that would be available to both of them and his pay off for the fraud he would commit and money for Doheny?  Did this also happen in France and Asia?

Being a "doctor" would give him a lot of credibility with opening a bank account all over the world.  It takes MONEY to be on the run since he fled the United States in December 2012. I would say my name was used by Doheny as Janet Winston, so I would suggest the FBI to look for accounts under those names in Europe and Asia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment