Sunday, July 31, 2022

Did UCLA Retaliate Against My Son for The Whistleblower Complaint I Made with the FBI?

I allege my son was retaliated against for my making an FBI Whistleblower complaint in 2015 for the fraudulent radical hysterectomy I was subjected to for cancer and UCLA Medical Center and the doctors involved knew I never had cancer. 

He started working at UCLA in 2019 as an Administrative Assistant in the Economic department after working for over 20 years for the professor of the program.  However, his workload was that of one man for the position of two, and money was the motivation.  If the program did not have to pay double for benefits and salary by hiring an additional person, just put it on my son to handle and a heart attack resulted on February 27, 2022.

Now that he would not renew his contract, he is unemployed and with his new "preexisting condition of a heart attack" he is without health insurance.  Apparently, COBRA only kicks in 30 days at the earliest after the first day of no longer working for the company. 

I will ask the FBI if this situation qualifies for "retaliation" under the Whistleblower law in the state of California.

No comments:

Post a Comment