Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Is There Any Way the FBI Can Charge Carole Wells Doheny?

 If the FBI could indite Carole Wells Doheny by Grand Jury or a warrant for her arrest, would that stop enablers from helping her out to hide, because there is no consequence now as a free woman?  As long as people in organize crime, drug cartels or just associates transport her around, hide out in people's homes it is difficult for the FBI to find her to arrest.  But if these same people could be charges with adding and abetting a criminal, maybe someone would come forward and tell the FBI where she is.

I am so sick and tired of her crap to interfere with my life.  Now I believe she is behind telling me my Ring password is not correct and needed update.  Exactly what happened with Sprectrum when I tried to report problems with my cable and didn't have listed my password   as I told it.  She has her "hackers" to interfere with me and my internet whenever she wants and maybe the FBI is getting closer, and she is lashing out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment