Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Is Carole Wells Doheny in California? PS 6/9/22

 The FBI might want to check out if she has a financial interest now or at any time in the past in a beauty salon named Azala Beauty Salon?  She could have used this salon with its owner Stephanie as a meeting place or where people could leave phone messages.  Another beauty salon Barrington Plaza Salon with employee Amy might be another place she uses or did use to leave messages.

I believe she is in Southern California and uses female friends credit cards to use Uber and their identity for anything and pays them cash for whatever she charges whether it be restaurants, department stores or whatever.  She does not drive herself and probably has an outdated driver's license but used my name as Janet Winston and Jan Watson since 1987.  I believe she hires gay physical therapist men to drive her long distances anywhere in California such as Palm Springs, or to the Canadian border to get drugs.

I do not believe now she is outside the United States, she has too many people to hide her out here in the United States.  Her legal names are Carole Wells Doheny Karabian Vanier.  She is 5'4 with brown eyes and bleach blond hair.  Born August 31, 1942, in Shreveport, LA

If the FBI needs any additional information from me just let me know.  I now have RING to video my apartment 24/7 so I feel safe to leave, because anyone coming into my apartment will be taped that they cannot erase.

P.S.  The name of the second salon is SALON ON BARRINGTON not Barrington Plaza Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment