Monday, October 4, 2021

Spectrum Tampered With For My Cable

 This morning I was watching MSNBC, my usual program of Morning Joe,  and the cable went dark and said Channel Unavailable" at 5:39am.  I then tried to us my remote to to EXIT as I had been told previously by Spectrum to get out of a situation like this.  Nothing worked.  I tried every channel both cable and regular and it all came up the same "Channel Unavailable".  I then called Spectrum and was told the number I usually call 833-3143 was the wrong number.  I then called Spectrum regular number 1-855-707-7328 and got a recording at 5:45 am.  I gave my phone number and was told "No reported cable outages in my neighborhood.  I was asked what my code was and I told them and the recording said "There is no number like that associated with this account".  Which is wrong, I've always had that code number assigned by Spectrum.

The point being this is October 4, 2021.  Carole Wells Doheny number day "4".  Because I have asked to assist the FBI with her arrest for masterminding the fraudulent cancer surgery I was subjected to at UCLA Medical Center on May 28, 2008, she is having her organize crime syndicate men tamper with my cable independent of being hooked up to Spectrum.  This criminal has to be arrested.  She is dangerous.

She obviously has men hacked into my internet.  I've found things looked up that I never did such as "soccer scores of games played".  Someone is sitting at their home just using my internet at will and when Doheny calls, they respond.  She wants to know everything going on in my life that affect her and the FBI capturing her.  Hopefully her days of freedom are less and less.  Don't give her bail when she is caught, she will skip town with all her connections to private planes and people hiding her out.  She is 5'4 with brown eyes.  Those two things can't change.  She is a bleach blond and today is 79 years old.

This is a pain in the neck with this cable.  One thing is for sure, I'll never have Spectrum again when I move.

PS After I posted this blog at 6:28 am, my television and cable came on at 6:34am.  Again the number equals "13" so Doheny had her men reestablish my cable after she got the message and she gave me the message via the time she was behind it.  This makes her feel important and powerful - she is so sick

No comments:

Post a Comment