Tuesday, October 12, 2021

I Got The Pfizer 3rd Booster Shot

 I want all my viewers to know I now have my 3rd Pfizer Booster Shot and no problems.  The only problem was where could I get it with as little problems as possible - meaning long lines,  The answer is WALGREENS DRUG STORE.  I walked in and within 20 minutes I had my shot after I had made an appointment.  I thought CVS was the only drug store giving the shots and always long lines and I just happened to walk in Walgreens next to Trader Joes and I was wrong.

It is important to get the booster shot regardless of which vaccine you had.  This is the only way to protect ourselves, but our families, friends and our community.  We unfortunately have Governors in Texas and Florida who should be arrested for telling the people in their  states and making laws as Texas has just done, they can not mandate the vaccine for public or private businesses.  Thank God   Gavin Newsom of California has ruled all children from K-12 have to be vaccinated as well as all employees of the school districts.  And in doing so, the deaths and people in hospitals are the lowest in the country.  The highest numbers are in the South especially Florida and Texas.

Just  remember if the polio shot had not been mandated in the late '50's, how many people would be in iron lungs today?  Don't let stupid people screw with your long term health.  There is nothing to be afraid of.  I want to be around for a long time for my son Tony, and some day to meet my grandchildren Colin and Sophia Winston.

No comments:

Post a Comment