Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Fraudulent Access To My Appointment For the Covid 19 Vaccination

 It just won't stop.  Carol wells Doheny Karabian has used my name as Janet Winston to get medical treatments at Cedars Sinai Medical Center for possibly years and I am just finding it out now.  I tried on January 19, 2021 to sign up for a vaccination appointment as a woman 78 years old after the requirement was changed for people over 65 years old to be one of the first here in California.  I was then told I HAD TO SIGN UP FOR CS-LINK in order to get information when an appointment would be available for me.  I could not, because my email and password could not be entered into the system, because there was already another email and password connected to my account.  In other words, this woman had signed in as me long before I knew it and my email and password were not accepted.  

In addition, this woman had used allegedly Dr. Cheryl Dunnett as her internist and was listed on my account as one of my doctors and I have never seen her.  When I was going to sign up with Blue Shield of  California as my new HMO as of January 1, 2021, the agent Ian Edwards,  suggested Dr. Dunnett as my primary physician which I needed for Medicare, and when all documents were in the name of Janet Winston (that Carole Wells uses) and would not change to my legal name with Medicare as Janet H. Winston, I cancelled them out.  In other words, Mr. Edwards was working on behalf of Wells-Doheny using my name and Medicare number for fraud, except she pays cash in $100.00 bills and does not bill Medicare.  But this has denied me my life saving right to the vaccination.  I am hoping the conversation I had yesterday with Shane at CS-Link is correct and my email will notify me.  

I sent a letter on February 1, 2021 to Dr. Richard Riggs, the Chief Medical Officer at Cedars Sinai Medicare Center to inform him of this situation, and ask he correct it.  I am hoping he will take action to correct this situation and hold those accountable who were willing to violate the law and help Wells-Doheny to assume my identity and benefits under Medicare.  This can not happen to another person in the United States and the reason I decided to go public with this problem.  I was first a patient in 1974 when I gave birth to my youngest son at Cedars Lebanon before they merged with Mount Sinai to become Cedars Sinai. I have a long history with Cedars Sinai and I deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment