Monday, February 15, 2021

Again, Carole Wells Doheny Has Signed Up With Providence Medical Group Using My Name

Today, I received a text message on my smartphone at 9:31am, that "I was eligible to schedule an appointment to receive the Covid 19 vaccine as a Health Care Member of Providence Medical Group."

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of the Providence Medical Group and I want the FBI to know this.  Wells Doheny Karabian used my name as Janet Winston to sign up with them and gave my phone number to text notification and not my email address that Cedars Sinai Medical Group, because I posted to this blog on February 3, 2021 she tried to interfere with scheduling my appointment for the vaccination as her own - so she went somewhere else. 

I ask the FBI to do whatever they can to notify Providence Medical Group that if they grant her an appointment as Janet Winston, they have engaged in Medicare Fraud and take whatever measurers they can to prevent it.  I do not want my name ALREADY  listed as having been vaccination when Cedars informed me I can schedule my appointment. I can provide the FBI with the text that gives the internet address and code number.

Carole Wells Doheny Karabian is so stupid that she had the text sent at 9:31, because she does everything by the numbers, especially any combination that adds up to "31" or a "4".   She was born on August 31, 1942, and thinks its smart to call or do anything leaving her  call number as 31 or a 4.

I even called Cedars Sinai thinking it was them.  I found out after I logged into the web site number it was for Providence Medical Group and a piece of evidence I hope the FBI can use to arrest her and all those who help her defraud Medicare and me.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment