Sunday, July 12, 2020

More Medicare Fraud Involving Carole Wells Doheny

After I saw my new doctor to establish the primary physician as required by Medicare for coverage, I received this letter 6 days letter from Lakeside Community Healthcare.  They are working with my primary provider to introduce me to their new program HealthyLink.  This program sends NURSES to my home to identify possible health problems or concerns that might not be addressed during a routine visit with my doctor.  They want me to call and complete a survey about my overall health.  The nurse may ask "to schedule a home visit so that you can speak completely in the comfort of my home or ask questions I may have about my health."

Are you kidding me?  To undermine the patient-physician relationship in the privacy of an office for some "nurse" over the phone and to come to MY HOME to discuss my health problems?  And absolute invasion of privacy that either Wells-Doheny is trying to find out, or for her to have free medical treatment as Janet Winston as the letter was addressed.  In addition when I went to this doctor that was referred by my insurance company that has a contract with Lakeside, I almost wasn't seen, because they had "Janet Winston as of January this year" with another contracted health care that was not in their network at Lakeside.  In other words, Carole Wells Doheny had already been to this doctor under a different company that they no longer did business with, so my insurance company referred this doctor under a contract to Lakeside that would cover my medical treatment paid by Medicare.

That is fraud.  I ask the FBI how this can be stopped?  There is no medical treatment I have and need that Carole Wells Doheny does not have a hand in and uses for her needs.  I believe she is wheelchair bound and why she had this medical supply company committee Medicare fraud for her by billing Medicare for an additional 10 months after I returned my wheelchair in August, 2018 after I broke my hip and elbow.  Dw Medical Supply Inc was found guilty of Medicare fraud for billing them for 10 months and then telling Medicare I never returned the wheelchair.  Finally I could show the FBI of an absolute act she committed involving Medicare Fraud.  A small amount, but it is part of all the fraud she has been involved with starting with UCLA Medical Center with approximately $68,000.00.  Does she have information of everything I do in the medical profession because of her ties to organize crime?  I will give the FBI any and all information they may need to stop this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment