Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Glamour Girls of the Sixties Hollywood Was Then, Not Now July, 2020. UPDATED

Everything has changed dramatically in every aspect of the American life as we knew it just since 2016.  Acting in motion pictures or television was a way of life as an honorable profession.  The pay was great under the Screen Actors Guild with a great health plan, an example of what a union can do for you.  A woman did not have to be a lawyer, doctor, physical fitness instructor or investment advisor.  It was not an insult to be a beauty queen, after all, woman from all over the world came to Hollywood to be discovered and get their break in the motion picture industry

Tom Lisanti wrote the book GLAMOUR GIRLS OF SIXTIES HOLLYWOOD (Seventy-Five Profiles)  in 2008.  I didn't find out until 2011 this book included me as one of the 75 actresses, because I never met Mt. Lisanti and still haven't,  but I did speak to him on the phone after 2011 when I found out.  He could not speak to me, because I was the wife of a Beverly Hills lawyer and my life was no longer in the motion picture business with two sons who had soccer, cub scouts and their schooling.  My greatest pride is both my sons who graduated from middle school and high school in Beverly Hills and went on to attend and graduate from University of California at Berkeley. Tony  with a degree in Music as a composer and the other with a degree in Political Science as an attorney.

The most important moment in my life, that altered it, was November 22, 1963 with the words "President John F. Kennedy has been shot and died in Dallas, Texas".  I will never forget those words.
Given what has happened since especially with the election of Donald J. Trump in 2016, I can only zero in on what really matters in our society and the world at large.  This man has done everything to destroy the American way of life and values we all have as Americans.  Thank God Joe Biden will be our president on January 20, 2021.

Therefore,  I have re-written this blog that I posted on July 21, 2020, because Carole Wells Doheny is not worth the time of day let alone for me to compare myself to her - there is no comparison.  My credits speak for themselves.  I created the concept as a divorce consultant with SURVIVE A DIVORCE (SAD) in 1983 after I divorced a Beverly Hills attorney that took me three years to complete. What I am trying to do now is expose doctors in the medical profession who perform surgeries upon woman just for money and no other reason.  That has to be exposed and changed and that is where my focus is.  My only concern regarding Carole Wells Doheny is that she is arrested for her part in Medicare Fraud that put me under the knife in 2008 at UCLA Medical Center that could have killed me.  Is it possible Wells recruited Dr. Dorigo and the staff at UCLA Medical Center after the book Tom Lisanti wrote, that included me,  was published in 2008 the same year this fraud took place?  I didn't know about the book until 3 years later in 2011.  No one told me about it and I found out just by accident on the internet.  Did Wells make sure I did not know with all her connections so I would not know the fact I had surgery in May, 2008 and the release of the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment