Sunday, October 13, 2024

WHO HAS FLED THE USA FOR Asia TO AVOID PROSECUTION?

 Is Dr, David Feinberg still in the United States or has he fled to Asia to avoid prosecution as the former CEO of UCLA Medical Center?  Who else has fled to avoid prosecution for Elder Abuse and Medicare Fraud?

Why was Dr .Oliver Dorigo brought to UCLA Medical Center in 2008 from Germany as a foreign national?  He was not on staff as I thought, so why did Dr. David Feinberg and his assistant select this man to perform a radical hysterectomy on me on May 28, 2008, for cancer when I never had cancer, and they knew it?

The ONLY test they did was the CA 125 test one week before surgery that proved I never had cancer and never did a Pap Smear or any other test.?   There was no proof I had cancer including the pathology after surgery that proved there was no malignant cells in my tissue, there never was cancer.

At  no time did Dr. Oliver Dorigo see me after surgery other than 30 minutes before I was released.  He was with Carole Wells Doheny in the new billion-dollar hospital building over the May 28th holiday as Janet Winston and me as Janet H. Winston was in the old building all by myself except my son Tony who was at my side.

Was Dr. Dorigo brought to the United States to assault my body or even worst cause me permanent damage other than major surgery?

No comments:

Post a Comment