Sunday, February 11, 2024

What More Can I Do to Help the FBI Indict UCLA Medical Center et all?

 I went to the FBI in 2015, because I found out Dr, Oliver Dorigo and Dr. Elizabeth Wagar had fled California for Houston, Texas for Dr. Wagar and Germany for Dr. Dorigo.  The Department of Health and Human Services had referred my case to the California Department of Justice to investigate for Elder Abuse and never did it.  They never closed my case, so I assume they were investigating it.   

I found out in December 2012 Dr. Dorigo had left UCLA as had Dr. Wagar and yet not a word to me or any information from the media as to the status of the case.  There was no "status" from the media, because the media didn't know about it.  Dr. David Feinberg, as CEO of UCLA Medical Center left either because he was fired or quit that is when I started to look into it.

After it was reported USC was charged with sexual assault in the OBGYM Department and paid 1.1 billion dollars to settle the case for hundreds of women over 35 years, I asked in this Blog if the Los Angeles Times could investigate my case as well?  I did not mean for the FBI to stop their investigation that could go global with law enforcement around the world, if the media exposed fraudulent hysterectomies for cancer at UCLA, then I assume many women would come forward.  

Unless a crime is exposed regardless of where it is - Donald J. Trump is a good example how can law enforcement take action if they don't know about it?  Today, there are complaints regarding Attorney General Garland took so long to assign a Special Counsel to prosecute Trump. Time is running out to get Trump to trial before the 2024 election, because AG Garland took so long to act.  He only acted after it was exposed in the hearings on television and every media outlook exposed it.

My case still remains hidden from the American people.  I ask the FBI what I can do to change that?


No comments:

Post a Comment