Friday, December 23, 2022

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for all My Viewers

 I am sorry I am late to wish all Happy Holidays and Happy New Years, but I have been very busy with health problems.

On Tuesday, December 27, 2022, I will have outpatient cataract surgery at Jules Stein Eye Institute in Westwood.  I woke up on November 4, 2022, and could not see a thing out of my right eye.  I went to two emergence hospitals and was put on drops to see if I could get my eyesight back as is the solution for my situation.

I needed surgery and two days after Christmas I will have it.  So, I want you to know I'll be confined to my home for three weeks, but I am still a Whistleblower against UCLA Medical Center for what Dr. Oliver Dorigo did to me in May 2008 before he fled to Germany for my radical hysterectomy for cancer and I never had it.

Happy New Year and we'll resume in 2023.  Thank God for all our good fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment