Wednesday, September 8, 2021

I Ask The FBI To Read "Do No Harm...What Does That Really Mean" dated 10-25-2019

 I ask the FBI to read this blog "Do No Harm" dated October 25, 2019 from my blog.  Especially the third paragraph regarding Dr. James B. Morris and University Foot and Ankle Institute, and the fourth paragraph regarding Joel Z. Scherr, a registered physical therapist.

Both of these men caused me physical pain with lasting results.  I allege in both cases it was as a result of my complaint against UCLA Medical Center, and it was in a word RETALIATION, because both men had business with UCLA Medical Center and I was a threat to their business and the companies they worked for.  Joel Scherr was an independent contractor, but University Foot and Ankle Institute had a partnership with an office on the UCLA campus.

If the FBI needs me to come to their Los Angeles office to explain everything involving this situation, just let me know.  I further allege Carole Wells Doheny was a silent partner with University Foot & Ankle Institute and may have had control over the money department at their office.  She also had appointments with Joel Scherr the same days I did and when I realized that, I told Joel I would not be back anymore and that is when he pulled my left leg out of alignment that has left me with an abnormal gait as he sat at my feet while giving me treatment for my broken ankle and I now need a walker to get around.  He physically assaulted me that resulted in permanent harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment