Monday, December 7, 2020

Damages in Whistleblower Retaliation Case

I found out today that there is the California Whistleblower Protection Act that I never knew existed and applies to me against UCLA Medical Center.  In a Whistleblower Retaliation case settled in 2014 for 10 million dollars by Dr. Robert Pedowitz against The Regents of the University of California et.al, he was chairman of the Orthopedic Surgery Department and was terminated after he raised concerns about colleagues who had financial ties to medical devices makers and other companies that could unduly influence their care of patients or taint important medical research. 

The name of the lawsuit is Pedowitz, M.D. vs. The Regents of the University of California et.al.  This was a civil case heard in a California Superior court and not a federal court as mine would be under Medicare fraud, but I am a Whistleblower in addition to the actual victim of ELDER ABUSE at UCLA Medical Center, but RETAILIATION would be protected under either a federal Whistleblower Act or California Protection Act.  I am not a lawyer, so all of this is in the hands of the federal government, Medicare and the FBI.  

My case now comes to the forefront, because of the Hysterectomies performed in Georgia on immigrants and just exposed in September of this year for Medicare payments only.  My case is exactly the same, Dr. Oliver Dorigo performed a radical hysterectomy on me just for Medicare payment at UCLA Medical Center on May 28, 2008 and then fled the country in 2012 when I found out what had happened and that I never had cancer as happened to these immigrants.  Both are federal cases.  It also shows UCLA Medical Center as anything but lily white!  Greed is greed.



No comments:

Post a Comment