Tuesday, November 17, 2020

5500 Women in A Class Action Lawsuit at UCLA Medical Center 73M Settlement

On November 16, 2020, The University of California reached a settlement against the former gynecologist Dr. James Heaps at its UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Student Health Center in the amount of 73 million dollars.  The sex abuse took part between 1983 and 2018.

My case took place on May 28, 2008 with Dr. Oliver Dorigo who performed a radical hysterectomy on me for cancer that I never had, and the CA 125 test proved  that one week before the surgery took place at UCLA Medical Center.  How many women out there underwent hysterectomies as I did that never had cancer and because it was not exposed as the Department of Health and Human Services had found I was a victim of ELDER ABUSE and referred to the California Department of Justice and they did nothing.

UCLA with 5500 women, USC with 18,000 women all in class action lawsuits because at least one woman came forward and exposed the sexual abuse and the others followed.  That is 23,500 women who are known, how many more are there that are not known including women involved with my kind of case that could have cost them their lives and mine?

I have asked in my Blog for all medical professionals involved with my case on May 28, 2008 to contact the FBI in their Los Angeles office and tell them exactly what happened to me as a "witness".  With my case and the most recent  Whistleblower filing a complaint in Georgia regarding immigrants who under went hysterectomies for no reason other than to bill Medicare, it is about time something is done.  My case happened over 12 years ago, and this UCLA 73 million dollar settlement covers 35 years of women who had no justice until yesterday.  When will I have my day in court and justice?

No comments:

Post a Comment