Monday, October 19, 2020

Carole Wells Karabian Could Not Interfer With The Return Of My Ballot As She Tried

 Today, I spent over an hour on the phone trying to get through to the Los Angeles County Registrar of Voters to see if my ballot had been received.  I was shocked when the internet for the Secretary of State stated there was no record for me.  I filled in all information asked for drivers license, date of birth, last 4 letters of my social security number and still no record.  I finally got through to the County instead of the State that told me my ballot was received on October 13th.  Thank God.

I didn't need this crap.  The point being my computer has been tampered with and my name as Janet H. Winston is automatic and not my legal name Janet Helen Winston which I could not break.  On October 15th, I signed up with a new Medicare HMO Health Insurance that will go into effect on January 1, 2021, however, I could not fill out the document because I could not download it and couldn't understand why and neither could the agent and now I know why.  In other words, I can't download anything that deals with my legal name. There is only one person who would benefit from that if for no other reason than to cause me harassment.

I believe Carole Wells Doheny Karabian does not want Kamala Harris to know her real name other than using mine, because as a criminal she can not vote under her real name, and uses mine - not to vote, but to be accepted at political gatherings both republicans and democratic and the reason she signed me up to vote for Trump.  She is very big at attending charity or political luncheons. That is probably where she met Kamala Harris. Although Harris was only a prosecutor as of 1994, long after her divorce from Karabian in 1987, therefore Harris would not know her as the wife of Karabian, but either as Doheny or possibly using my name.

Her second husband was Walter Karabian who was very high up in the California Democratic Party.  I met her again after 1959 at a charity luncheon and needed my help as a divorce consultant with my company Survive A Divorce (SAD) after her husband file for divorce against her.  That has turned out to be the worst day of my life and the day and I've regretted it since .So the point is, the State sucks as a responsible agency like they did with my Elder Abuse charge.  Don't give up if you are trying to find out information on anything the State has jurisdiction over especially regarding your ballot.


No comments:

Post a Comment