Monday, September 16, 2019

Your Body Will Never Lie To You But Doctors Will

Never underestimate your intuition  on your body and health. No one knows your body like you do - trust it.  My ex-husband, a civil litigator,  told me he hated taking doctors depositions, because they think they are Gods.  I know when I was told I had cancer at UCLA Medical Center by Dr. Oliver Dorigio, I did not believe it but like any patient I could not take the chance I was wrong, so I agreed to the radical hysterectomy if needed.  It took me 8 years to find out I was right but in the mean time because no action was taken against Dr. Dorigo, he fled the country and  I'm left in limbo with no justice because no bail was sought.

Dr. Elizabeth Wagar as head of pathology at UCLA,  falsified my medical records to make it appeared I did have cancer by using Carole Wells Doheny medical records.  It was these records Dr. Meghan Chen used to justify her liable of me as "delusional" for not believing I had cancer. When I had physical therapy at Berkeley East Convalescent Hospital and told the therapist what UCLA Medical Center did to me, she looked at me as if I were crazy and even made remarks to that effect.  Dr. Chen accomplished what UCLA would want and that is to discredit me in the entire medical community in California and all behind my back.  There is a word for a woman who has no ethics and just does things for money...w.....e.

Then there is Joel Scherr, the physical therapist, who pulled my leg out of alinement when I informed him I would no longer use his services, because I knew Carole Wells Doheny was there at the same time.  He violated his oath TO DO NO HARM.  That is TORTURE just like what Dr. Dorigo did, and I hope I can change the medical profession to include this felony for the people in the United States and around the world.  It is a bold step, but I will not stop until it is achieved.  These doctors need to be held accountable for what they have done to me and what they do to the public in general, and not covered up as a medical malpractice action.  I allege what he did was felony assault with malice.

No comments:

Post a Comment