Saturday, August 3, 2019

Could I Have A Cause Of Action Against The State of California?

Both the Department of Justice and Kamala Harris as the Attorney General and UCLA Medical Center and its employees Dr. Oliver Dorigo and Dr. Elizabeth Wagar are on the payroll of the State of California.  Does that make the State of California financially responsible for what they all did in my case?

I never filed any legal documents against UCLA Medical Center or Dr. Dorigo and Dr. Wagar, because I gave all my information to the two investigators from the Department of Health and Human Services on January 31, 2011 who in turn decided in their professional expertise that I had been a victim of ELDER ABUSE for having a radical hysterectomy when I didn't need it at age 65 and for my Medicare billing only.  In my opinion now, I believe that is TORTURE and if all doctors who perform surgeries only for the money and know up front before the surgery that there was no medical reason for it - should be charged with the felony TORTURE and sentence to federal prison and not covered up with a medical malpractice lawsuit that the insurance company would pay - not the doctor or hospital and NO JAIL TIME, it would stop!

I am not the only person in the United States or around the world who has been faced with what happened to me.  A patient can not believe a doctor would subject a person to surgery that could kill them on the operating table or hospital stay, all agree to that, just for money.  What happened to the oath DO NO HARM?

I hope how ever my case turns out it will help people not only in the United States but around the world.  We lead the world in justice in the medical profession.  I will continue to do everything in my power to expose what these medical professionals did to me and the cover up that has followed for now 7 years later.  I believe in the FBI and the federal government to give me justice.  I will be 77 on my next birthday so I hope I'll be well enough to enjoy and see justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment