Friday, December 21, 2018

Dr. Megan E. Chen Libeled Me



In my opinion and experience, Dr. Megan E. Chen should not be allowed to practice medicine in the State of California based on what she did to me as her patient.  She committed medicare fraud by using my number for another patient of hers to get cardiology treatment at the St. Johns Health Center at my expense.  She further used fraudulent cancer medical reports from UCLA Medical Center that were not mine and I so informed Medicare and the FBI years before, to say through her medical report posted to the St. Johns computer internet that I’m delusional and had cancer which is available to every medical professional at St. Johns and very possibly every hospital under the Providence ownership which involves thousands of people and liable to me.

This woman is not qualified as a human being to treat people in medical need.

No comments:

Post a Comment