Monday, April 14, 2014

SIXTH ANNIVERSARY OF FRAUD

May 28th, 2014 will mark the 6th anniversary of the unlawful surgery I was subjected to at UCLA Medical Center by Dr. Oliver Dorigo and his staff.  In the six years, Dr. Dorigo has fled the United States first to Germany and now I believe (based on bog activity) to France to live and perhaps continue to work in Germany.  I wonder how many of the medical professionals I named in my 3rd Anniversary of Fraud post are still in California, let alone the United States?  

It has been 3 years since I made a complaint to the State of California for the fraud I had experienced, and as a result, caused Medicare and Medicaid fraud.  How many other women have endured what I went through because no legal action was taken to prevent this fraud?  At least in Michigan, they caught the doctor who subjected hundreds of patients to chemotherapy which they didn't need, but just for profit... just like UCLA Medical Center did to me.  In both cases, it involved people over 65 years old on Medicare... When will it stop?  Do people of authority (like those at UCLA) feel that those who are over 65 are expendable and therefore don't matter?

I am a victim of ELDER ABUSE.  If I were African American, would the Attorney General of California, Kamala Harris have taken action before Dr. Dorigo had fled?  She graduated Howard University and the University of California Hastings College of Law in 1989, and delivered the commencement address to the UCLA Law School in 2009.   Is there a conflict of interest?   Should an independent prosecutor be assigned my case?  

Since 2013, people in 25 countries over 6 continents have viewed my blog, and I want to say thank you to those people for their interest.  These countries include: ALGERIA, AUSTRALIA, BELARUS, BRAZIL, CANADA, CHINA, FRANCE, GERMANY, HONG KONG, HUNGARY, INDIA, ISRAEL, JAPAN, KAZAKHSTAN, MALAYSIA, MEXICO, NEW ZEALAND, POLAND, RUSSIA, TURKEY, UKRAINE, UNITED KINGDOM, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, VENEZUELA, AND VIETNAM.

2 comments:

  1. A former patient- Francesca- 29 years old-and utterly emberassed for youOctober 9, 2015 at 3:09 AM

    uhm, you sound CRAZY! Dr. Dorigo is at Stanford not in Europe. I googled his name and wanted to write a review because after almost 4 years of him SAVING my life, I became emotional thinking what I had gone through. I just wanted to see what new publications he came out with.. and to see htis on a review of his? You talk about foreigners and African Americans as if they all, as whole communities, have ruined your life. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, and because this is America you do have the right to say what you want... but you really sound paranoid. You might need a psych eval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s interesting that you posted both of your comments on October 9, the same day that I exposed CVS to a possible drug ring that benefited you personally – if you are Carole Wells.. And this comment sounds like her – a criminal and drug addict that the FBI knows about now. I stand by my entire blog as factual.

    ReplyDelete