Tuesday, February 7, 2012

UCLA University not the Medical Center was Arraigned by the Los Angeles District Attorney 12/22/2019

On January 20, 2012, KABC (Channel 7) reported that the week before, the Attorney General for the State of California had filed felony charges in court against a professor and the UCLA Regents in the death of a 23 year old intern who died of an explosion in a chemical lab on the UCLA campus. Her parents were the ones who went to the Attorney General and asked for an investigation into her death, because I'm sure UCLA tried to dismiss it as "just an accident".

On February 2, 2012, this professor and UCLA were arraigned in a court of law on 3 felony counts, and if the professor is found guilty, he could get four and a half years in jail, and UCLA would be charged a huge fine of $5,000,000.00. This happened in December 2008. What was giong on at UCLA in 2008, because that was also when my fraud was committed. UCLA is like a city - it is so huge and thousands of people work there. There is no supervision so the employees can do whatever they want and make their own rules and regulations!

P.S.  I made a mistake and corrected it in a later blog, but I want it known here:
The lawsuit was NOT FILED by the Attorney General, but the Los Angeles District Attorney in the Los Angeles Superior Court.  Kamala Harris never charged UCLA Medical Center only the District Attorney of Los Angeles.  This story does not include the medical center, but rather UCLA campus.

2 comments:

  1. Had horrible horrible experience with dr. dorigo- it won't let me write it all here - but you must go to healthgrades.com and vitals.com and spread the word about this horrible horrible dr dorigo (small case on purpose) and his staff Starsha Adams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lauran,
      I just received your comment to my blog,"Felony Charges and Arraignment for UCLA and Professor" that I posted on February 7, and you had responded on February 8. I'm sorry that I didn't respond earlier but I am not computer savvy at all - and am dependent on my son to help me out. But I do appreciate your comment, and I can assure you that my situation involving Dr. Dorigo is being investigated at the highest level in the state of California. It's a very serious matter, and I have every intention of shaking up UCLA to the likes of which they have never seen before!

      I would appreciate if you could give me an address or phone number where I can reach you, or perhaps the people who are investigating my case could reach you. I would really appreciate you're responding, and completely understand if you would like to remain anonymous.

      Thank you very much!
      Janet Watson Winston

      Delete