Thursday, March 11, 2010

INTENTIONAL CONCEALMENT

Well here I am again, and with new information. It appears that this whole situation is a massive conspiracy and cover-up from day one, when I filed my complaint with Medicare for abuse, and later realizing fraud.

I have just learned that medical records are supposed to be reviewed by physician peer reviewers - licensed and in practice in California. That is what it is "supposed to be", but what it was, in fact, was that no one in California connected with Medicare knew of my complaint and the circumstances which I brought to light, because all of the records that were sent by doctors and by UCLA were sent to Florida for review - after the contract was taken from California just after I filed my complaint. The records were then given to a new HSAG office in Florida.

I allege that all of the records that were supposed to be sent to a physicians peer review were in fact sent to either the owner or an employee of the owner of the HSAG corporate office in Arizona to "review" and make a recommendation, and not from California as I allege they were contracted to do... It was intentional concealment of the facts of my case, and the goal was to let all physicians and UCLA off the hook by saying "it met the standard of care" and therefore my file was closed. Only when I wrote the Secretary of Health and Human Services in Washington D.C., was my case re-opened.

And that is the status now.

No comments:

Post a Comment